Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

If I do nothing else.

If you’re going to minimize everything others say, why on earth would you be surprised to find you’re speaking to yourself?


Look, if you don’t let people know how much you appreciate them, don’t be surprised when they start drifting and then, one day, they’re gone. It is paramount to remind those close to you; to let them know they are appreciated. I have found words do much more than many think.

When I hear of people having troubles in their relationships with the world, the most common denominator is poor communication. Greet people the way you would want to be greeted; it doesn’t cost a thing. It could, however, cost everything if you take people for granted.


If I do nothing else, I will say I love you enough times to make sure there is no question. I have only to exert air and words…the look in your eyes will be enough of a thank you.

Chris…







©2011
Dog Hair Productions

No comments: