Search This Blog

Monday, November 15, 2010

I paraphrase, borrow and add my own take on this concept from Lenny Bruce.

Fuck is not a bad word if you think about it is about doing something that is pleasurable for both. I have no problem when some one suggest fuking me; i.e. “Fuck You!” I take it to mean that they are hoping I find pleasure in the near future. Much like saying… “Thank you.” One could say… “Fuck you.”

How about this one? “Have good fucking day!” Well we all have or most have had a bad fucking day or night. Yet nobody ever says as your leaving a party hope you had a bad fucking time. Of course when you hear go fuck your self I presume they are suggesting that I go pleasure my self. Well if I am leaving the party alone odds are… Well do the math.

Of course once I got told, “I hope you get fucked.” Now I could not fully understand why this person who was so angered by me wanted to hope that I would have pleasure? Unless of course they were offering some sort of forgiveness, much like forgiving ones enemies so as not to be burdened with resentment later. So perhaps that was why the adversary hoped I would get fucked. One never knows. So I say fuck it. Fuck it and enjoy yourselves. Why not??? Wouldn’t a society or the world for that matter be a much happier place if we were all fucked on a regular basis? Seems to me the reason for all the hostility and the frustration is people are holding back the fucking as some sort of punishment. Yes, yes I think that we all would be much better off if we were all fucked. And fucked thoroughly… Either fucked over, fucked up, either way a good fucking under or over should relax the more folks.

As it is I see and hear about people always worrying that they are about to be fucked. They fear being fucked. While on the other hand they fear never getting fucked, or not getting to fuck. What the fuck, live a little. Have a nice fucking day or night… Heh, heh or both!

It is not taking a risk being what others think you should be. It is courageous to be yourself. I see ridicule as a pure form of envy, envy from those who hide from who they are.

Chris…







©2010
Dog Hair Productions

No comments: