Search This Blog

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Always go with your heart…

The actions we perpetrate on others comes back ten fold, choose wisely. Ignore those that cynically suggest being cold and selfish.


Always go with your heart, and ask is this something I would want to have come back to me? The answer is obvious. Well it seems that way. However when one is operating from a point of a vindictiveness and hostility they will forever be on the defensive as their actions come back ten fold.

If one is coming from a place of compassion and or peace well do the math. Still it is difficult to watch others who have yet to learn this particular life lesson. Personally I am eternally grateful to have learned it. Yes I learned it the hard way. Yet I learned it and I am grateful to have such a gift presented to me. I now share it every chance I get. May this find one who is in need of peace.

Chris…





Dog Hair Productions
© 2010

No comments: