Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

I would die for you. Yet that leaves no solace.

I died for you many times so that you may live. You lived off the fruits of my labor without holding my name sacred. You forgot me or continued on looking for yet another martyr. So was my multiple deaths worth it. Or were you just looking for a name to hang onto? If you know I will die for you will that force you to ignore your mortality for the moment only so I can face mine? So that your mortality can go a few years further than mine?


I will die for you so that you may live. But you??? What are you willing to do? I don’t really want to know. No don’t tell me. Surprise me with you devotion each day. Show me so that when I die for you, you have sincerity in your remorse. Otherwise just keep living the way you do. I want you to live a long and fruitful life and to reap your harvest. May you get all you have deserved and more. You are the one that is worth saving.

Chris…






Dog Hair Productions
© 2010

No comments: