Search This Blog

Monday, October 25, 2010

It’s not so much that dying scares me.

Hi is this you? Or is this me? Or is this us just talking it over? We have been here before haven’t we? Or is this the first time for both of us? Yeah I suppose it could come down like this, or it could break apart the point is we know what to do. Or we just got tiered of it and want to try something new. Yeah, I can answer that question are you sure you really want the answer? Well here it is…

It’s not so much that dying scares me. It is the idea that after leaving this life that I have to come back to it all over again in some other form. I suppose that doing things over and over is what bothers me more. How many times do we/ you/ I have to go thru this? It is a one shot deal for some at least in their reality. In my reality it feels like the same ol’ stuff just another lifetime. Of course my concept of time is not usual or that of normal concepts. Either way what is… Is. Who am I to question, or better yet why not question it? Where are you with all of this?

Chris…









Dog Hair Productions

© 2010

No comments: