Search This Blog

Thursday, September 9, 2010

It' happens when we least expect it.

It’s about all of us… It’s about you... It’s about me… It is about all of us.

                                    When it gets singular in either direction it is out of balance.

Harmony is achievable… It’s a choice.
                     I have in me… You have it in you.

We can make this happen… One step each day to the next…
                   We have it in our grasp… Inside the word ‘We.’

I need to take care to mind my requirements…
             So that I can be there for you when you need my help.

When you offer me help I need to remember it is OK to accept your help.
                       Accepting it knowing there is no expectation.

I offer my self to you in a time of need with out expectation…
                      Such a moment amongst the fellow travelers is as simple as holding a door for someone.

You think you have never known the stranger passing…
                             At the end of the day they look for the same things you do.

You know them… They know you… It’s all bout you… It’s all about them.
                                 It’s OK to know you and I are them to others. They are us.

We can make this happen… One step each day to the next…
                               We have it in our grasp… Inside the word ‘We…’

With that I feel better knowing all of you…
                   It helps me to know ‘We…’ Can make this happen.







© 2010

Dog Hair Productions

No comments: