Search This Blog

Thursday, September 16, 2010

We all have a gift. We all have an enormous power. Choice... Use it wisely.

Today (09-11-10) is a anniversary of enormous grief for those who had their gift of choice wiped out by others that chose to impose their ideology on others. It brought no further understanding to the world. It has only caused fear and anger. The choices of 9-11 01, made by group of people that believed that they were right and others were wrong failed to bring any understanding to their beliefs. It only woke the demons of war. The sale of flags rose as the flags unfurled up and down main street. The anger and hostile response to the tragedy has planted seeds for another generation that is being taught to fear others. I see it everyday. I see the choice to lead by an example of fear. The same behaviors that one country imposed upon another that breed this hostile back forth has had another generation in it’s grip.


I have a legacy as we all do to leave behind. I choose to leave a legacy of trying to understand as opposed to a fear based anger driven embittered person. My bank account will be of zero relevance when the vehicle I am in stops completely. What will matter is what message did I pass along. Was it one of a hostile nature or one of tolerance? It is a choice I get to make everyday. It is a gift I do not take for granted. I choose to live today and choose to never forget that the gift is one a great responsibility. Those who act irresponsibly inevitably end losing there choice, either by death or incarceration. Either way each breath we take is a choice. Life the grandest gift we have. Let us use it wisely. It is a choice we face with every breath. Let others enjoy their choice let them extend their gift to others as you wish to extend your self to those around you .




Chris…

© 2010 Dog Hair Productions

No comments: