Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

DING!!! Next please.”

Thoughts as the voice droned on and on: ‘OK, OK, sometimes when you realize that you just don't give a fuck. You take some time, back up and even then you say eff it.’

I tend to question what it is exactly I’m saying eff it to. Then it hit...

All I heard was what the problem was, no solutions, or possible solutions, not a remote idea for any solution, just the yammering of the obvious, a repetitive yammering of what the problem is. Then it hit...

Response to the caller: “It's not that I don't give a fuck about the problem. I just don't care anymore to hear what the problem is. I am only interested in hearing about possible solutions. So it's not that I don't give a rats arse or whatever... I’m just done listening to people who have the regurgitation function down to a dismal boring science. DING!!! Next please.”

A pleasant exchange of farewell within in milliseconds so beautifully followed.

A phone call that was almost as good as... Ooo la, la it was divine. Mmmm must smoke now. /;->
CJH

No comments: