Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Step up, or shut up.

“If one can’t own their mistakes how can they possibly own their success?

I’ve found a common denominator in a type of person that drives me bonkers... (Well at least until I show them the door.)

They want to be in charge/ control of others and have zero ability to take accountable for their own actions. They take no responsibility for their behavior. When they make a mistake or worse, if failure happens... They cry, “I’m a victim, it’s not my fault, I didn’t do it, blah, blah etc. etc.” You know the type are you one those pathetic people?

They expect everything handed to them with no effort at all. Fortunately I have gotten much better at seeing thru this facade over the years. They have no guts, yet want all the glory. I dare say the only worse characteristic they exhibit is their ability to ride coat tails.

If one can’t own their mistakes how can they possibly own their success? Take some fricken pride in thinking, doing and being yourself. It‘s far, far more attractive.”

CJH

No comments: