Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Whiners Suck.

"I've grown tired of hearing people say 'Getting old sucks.' Why? Well lets think about it for second or two or three if you're younger.

From the moment you're born guess what... You are getting older. Now that being said one could conclude that your entire lifetime sucks. (Talk about buzz kill.)

Here is another way to think about it. I would like to know exactly (or somewhere close to the neighborhood) what is getting old being compared to? Is there an alternative?

When I hear... 'Getting old sucks.' I have often wondered if those who died very young would agree with the whining of the older whiners who have lost appreciation for the privilege of continuing to get older?

No getting old doesn't suck. Bitching about getting old to others now that just blows. If you're not getting older you are dead. I'm currently of the mindset that dead sucks.

Getting old is a privilege stop complaining about it. Or... Get off my lawn."

CJH

No comments: